PremiumLine body safety shower
The B-SAFETY body safety showers of the PremiumLine series are made of stainless steel and are just as suitable for use in laboratories and research as for rough use in industry. The polished stainless steel surface is not only resistant to many chemicals, but also offers a modern design for laboratories and clean rooms.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Surface: polished
- Projection: 625 mm
- Installation height: 2345 mm (± 100 mm)
- Operating pressure: 1.5 to 3 bar
- Flow rate: 50 litres / minute
- Water inlet: ¾“ female
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, DVGW, NW-0416CL0425
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The body safety showers are equipped with the B-SAFETY high-performance shower head, which not only meets the specifications of ANSI Z358.1 and EN 15154, but is also self-draining, largely free of calcification and maintenance, and very robust and corrosion-resistant. The limited, uniform and above all soft water jet is optimized for rinsing off chemicals on the skin.
The integrated automatic flow regulator ensures a standard-compliant spray pattern regardless of the water pressure on site. With the enclosed safety sign according to EN ISO 7010 and ASR A1.3, the B-SAFETY emergency shower is marked and visibility is improved. The viewing distance is 15 meters.
- wall flange with 4 mounting holes of stainless steel, polished, including connection piece with integrated automatic flow regulator 50 litres / minute for a standard-compliant spray pattern at a specified working range of 1.5 to 3 bar flow pressure, water connection 3/4“ female
- quick connect system ¾“ as stainless steel plug nipple, for quick on-site installation and easy alignment of the shower arm
- ball valve ¾” of stainless steel, with pull rod actuation, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
- pull rod with ring handle of stainless steel, polished, length 700 mm
- wall shower arm ¾“ of stainless steel, polished, projection 625 mm
- high-performance shower head of stainless steel, polished, with improved spray pattern, corrosion resistant, largely scale and maintenance-free, very robust, self-draining
- sign for body safety shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 150 x 150 mm, viewing distance 15 metre
- mounting height 2345 mm (± 100 mm)
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.