Thermostatic mixing valve for safety showers
The thermostatic mixing valves of the ComfortLine series are special mixing valves for eye showers and safety showers that require highly precise control of the water temperature, scald protection and continuous access to water. The thermostatic mixing valves ensure that the correct water temperature always prevails at the point of use and that unwanted temperature fluctuations are prevented.
- Pressure stage: PN 10
- Operating pressure: 10 bar
- Differential pressure mixing: max. 3 bar
- Differential pressure cold/hot water supply: max. 0,3 bar
- Differential pressure to trigger the bypass function: min. 0,5 bar
- Medium temperature: min. 0°C / max. 95°C
- Flow rate: 60 litres / minute at 2 bar flow pressure
- Volume flow rate in bypass function: 70 litres / minute at 2.4 bar differential pressure
- Temperature stability: +/- 5°C (only valid with same pressure at cold/hot water supply)
- Water inlet: 1” male
- Water outlet: 1” male
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 162 x 164 x 56 mm
The scald protection reliably protects the user from scalding. The scald protection comes into play when an uncontrolled overshoot of the hot water temperature occurs or the cold water supply fails.
The thermostatic mixing valve ensures continuous water supply even if the hot water supply fails (e.g. if the hot water is turned off). The function is used when the differential pressure between cold and hot water exceeds 0.5 bar. In this case, cold water escapes at the tapping point (bypass function).
- Adjustment range 20-43°C, preadjusted to 22°C
- automatic testing of the cold and hot water supply
- hidden water temperature adjustment with scald protection at 43°C
- safety switch-off of the hot water in case of failure of the cold water supply
- Flow rate 60 litres / minute at 2 bar flow pressure
- Hot water connection 1” male, cold water connection 1” male, water outlet 1” male
- Integrated backflow preventer in cold/hot water connection to protect the drinking water
- Abmessungen (H x B x T): 162 x 164 x 56 mm
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN 15154-2:2006
- Manufacturer: B-SAFETY or equal
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions or need help? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.