PremiumLine self-draining body safety shower
The self-draining safety showers and eyewashes are suitable for use in hot environments and tropical climates where the power of the sun can heat standing water within the pipes of the safety shower to temperatures as high as 50°C (122°F), resulting in a high risk of shock and scalding to a casualty when activated.
- Material: stainless steel
- Surface: polished
- Total height: 2330 mm
- Projection: 600 mm
- Operating pressure: 1.5 to 3 bar
- Flow rate: 50 l/min
- Water inlet: 1” male
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, DVGW, NW-0416CL0425
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The design of these models allows standing water to drain away from the standpipe ensuring the delivery of tepid water in the event of an emergency. The valve is situated directly above the water inlet; the bleed pipe is then fitted above this so standing water can drain into the ground. The standpipe only fills with water when the shower is activated and drains once again when the valve is closed to prevent stagnant water in the standpipe overheating from solar radiation and removing the risk of further injury to the operator.
The B-SAFETY body safety showers of the PremiumLine series are made of stainless steel and are just as suitable for use in laboratories and research as for rough use in industry. The polished stainless steel surface is not only resistant to many chemicals, but also offers a modern design for laboratories and clean rooms.
The body safety showers are equipped with the B-SAFETY high-performance shower head, which not only meets the specifications of ANSI Z358.1 and EN 15154, but is also self-draining, largely free of calcification- and maintenance, and very robust and corrosion-resistant. The limited, uniform and above all soft water jet is optimized for rinsing off chemicals on the skin.
- base plate with 4 mounting holes of stainless steel, polished, dimensions 200 x 200 mm
- stand pipe 1 ¼” of stainless steel three-part, polished, total height 2330 mm
- ball valve 1” of stainless steel, foot lever actuation of stainless steel, inclusive self-draining to the upper edge of the ball valve near the bottom, water inlet 1” male, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
- foot lever in the shape of a T of stainless steel profile, covered with black non-slip tape, total width 350 mm
- wall shower arm ¾“ of stainless steel, polished, projection 600 mm
- integrated automatic flow regulation 50 l/min. for a spray pattern acc. to the norms at a specified operating range of 1.5 to 3 bar dynamic water pressure
- high-performance shower head of stainless steel, polished, with improved spray pattern, corrosion resistant, largely calcification- and maintenance-free, very robust, self-draining
- sign for body safety shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 150 x 150 mm, viewing distance 15 metre
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions or need help? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.