PremiumLine frostprotected heated body safety shower
Frost-proof heated emergency showers from B-SAFETY are equipped with a self-regulating trace heating cable and additional insulation. An integrated thermostat additionally secures the heating. The safety shower is covered from the outside with stainless steel sheets. This ensures maximum durability even in harsh industrial environments. Modular design with bolted valve covers ensures easy access to valves and connecting parts for maintenance. Concealed, heavy-duty showerheads prevent vandal damage and also deliver high flow rates for rapid decontamination. Triggering is via stainless steel pull rods or foot controls such as step grates or foot levers. Freezing of these showers is not possible even under the most extreme conditions.
- Material: stainless steel
- Surface: polished
- Projection: 755 mm
- Installation height: 2345 mm
- Minimum flow pressure: 1.0 bar
- Operating pressure: 1 to 5 bar
- Flow rate: 110 l/min
- Water inlet: 1” male
- Electrical supply: 230 V – 50 Hz
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, DVGW, NW-0416CL0425
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
- GOST-TR-EX, Certificate-No. 0338358 0338358
The B-SAFETY body safety showers of the PremiumLine series are made of stainless steel and are just as suitable for use in laboratories and research as for rough use in industry. The polished stainless steel surface is not only resistant to many chemicals, but also offers a modern design for laboratories and clean rooms.
The body safety showers are equipped with the B-SAFETY high-performance shower head, which not only meets the specifications of ANSI Z358.1 and EN 15154, but is also self-draining, largely free of calcification- and maintenance, and very robust and corrosion-resistant. The limited, uniform and above all soft water jet is optimized for rinsing off chemicals on the skin.
- wall flange with 4 mounting holes of stainless steel, polished, dimensions 200 x 200 mm, water inlet 1” male
- connection adapter of stainless steel, polished
- connection pipe ¾” of stainless steel, polished, length 75 mm
- ball valve ¾” of stainless steel, with pull rod actuation, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
- pull rod with ring handle of stainless steel, polished, length 700 mm
- wall shower arm ¾“ of stainless steel, polished, projection 755 mm
- high-performance shower head of chemical resistant plastics, black, with improved spray pattern, corrosion resistant, largely calcification- and maintenance-free, very robust, self-draining
- outer casing of the shower made of screwed stainless steel housing, easy to dismantle for maintenance work, including green/white indicator strips for better visibility of the shower
- insulation made of mineral wool shape package, non-flammable, according to DIN 4102
- heating by self-regulating trace tape, output 12 W/m, electrical supply 230 V – 50 Hz
- outdoor thermostat and energy-saving-circuit (shutdown of trace tape at 14°C, switch on at 4°C)
- sign for body safety shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 150 x 150 mm, viewing distance 15 metre
- mounting height 2345 mm (± 100 mm)
- suitable for use in EX-Zones 1 & 2, all electrical parts explosion-proof, with risk assessment in accordance with industrial safety regulations concerning the non-electrical and electrical explosion protection
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.