PremiumLine self-draining eye shower with stainless steel bowl
The self-draining safety showers and eyewashes are suitable for use in hot environments and tropical climates where the power of the sun can heat standing water within the pipes of the safety shower to temperatures as high as 50°C (122°F), resulting in a high risk of shock and scalding to a casualty when activated.
- Material: stainless steel
- Surface: polished
- Total height: 1025 mm
- Projection: 345 mm
- Operating pressure: 2.5 to 5 bar
- Flow rate: 14 litres / minute
- Water inlet: 1” male
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, DVGW, NW-0417CL0263
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The design of these models allows standing water to drain away from the standpipe ensuring the delivery of tepid water in the event of an emergency. The valve is situated directly above the water inlet; the bleed pipe is then fitted above this so standing water can drain into the ground. The standpipe only fills with water when the shower is activated and drains once again when the valve is closed to prevent stagnant water in the standpipe overheating from solar radiation and removing the risk of further injury to the operator.
The eye shower is equipped with two B-SAFETY high-performance spray heads, which not only meet the requirements of EN 15154-2:2006 and ANSI Z358.1-2014, but also ensure that the water is distributed over a large area. This also takes care of the regions around the eyes and eyes can be positioned in the water jet without problems. The restricted, even and, most important of all, soft water jet has been optimized for rinsing chemicals out of the eye.
- base plate with 4 mounting holes of stainless steel, polished, dimensions 200 x 200 mm
- stand pipe 1 ¼” of stainless steel, polished, with top and bottom water inlet 1 ¼” female, total height 1025 mm
- ball valve 1” of stainless steel, foot lever actuation of stainless steel, inclusive self-draining to the upper edge of the ball valve near the bottom, water inlet 1” male, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated.
- foot lever in the shape of a T of stainless steel profile, covered with black non-slip tape, total width 350 mm
- connection pipe of stainless steel for easy installation and alignment of the shower, polished
- integrated flow regulation 14 litre / minute for a standard-compliant jet pattern at a specified working range of 2.5 to 5 bar flow pressure
- high-performance spray heads made of stainless steel for large-scale dispersion of water, with plastic spray plate, largely free of calcification, with rubber sleeves and sealed dust caps with folding mechanism, mounted over distributor fork
- bowl made of stainless steel, diameter 275 mm, polished, water outlet 1 ¼” male
- sign for eye shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 100 x 100 mm, viewing distance 10 metre
- total height 1025 mm, projection 345 mm, total width incl. lever 425 mm
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014 and DIN EN 15154-2:2006
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.