PremiumLine safety shower valve
B-SAFETY body safety showers are available in a modular system. The emergency shower arms and emergency shower valves can be purchased individually and adapted to the conditions on site. In this way, almost all conceivable installation requirements can be realized.
For an installation in accordance with EN 15154-1:2006 it must be ensured, that the safety shower installation is self-draining between valve and shower head.
- Material: stainless steel, plastic
- Dimensions (H x W): 200 x 200 mm
- Operating pressure: 1 to 5 bar
- Flow rate: at least 60 l/min at 1 bar flow pressure
- Water inlet: ¾“ female
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The safety shower valve consists of a robust ball valve with drinking water approval. The volume flow is at least 60 liters / minute at 1 bar flow pressure.
- Cover plate made of stainless steel, with 4x fixing holes (diameter 4.50 mm) in the corners
- Ball valve made of stainless steel, DIN-DVGW tested and approved
- including 2x stainless steel screw connection for simplified on-site installation, water inlet ¾” female
- flow rate at least 60 l/min at 1 bar flow pressure
- Adjustable plastic clamping lever handle, lockable with tools, orange, total length 110 mm
- actuation via swivel lever, opening angle 90°, not self-closing
- Integrated emptying valve for automatic or manual emptying
- Information sign “OPEN” for confusion-free use in an emergency, orange, photoluminescent according to DIN 67510
- mounting height for lever according to the standards listed below: 0 to 1750 mm height above floor
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.