ClassicLine variable rod operated safety shower valve
B-SAFETY body safety showers are available in a modular system. The emergency shower arms and emergency shower valves can be purchased individually and adapted to the conditions on site. In this way, almost all conceivable installation requirements can be realized.
- Material: stainless steel, steel
- Colour: green
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 300-1600 x 172 x 80 mm
- Operating pressure: 1 to 5 bar
- Flow rate: at least 60 l/min at 1 bar flow pressure
- Water inlet: ¾“ female
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The variable rod operated safety shower valve consists of a robust ball valve with drinking water approval, which can be mounted either to the right or left of the door. The volume flow is at least 60 liters / minute at 1 bar flow pressure. An additional holder ensures positioning of the pull rod. The length of the pull rod can be ordered from 300 to 1660 mm according to the conditions on site.
- ball valve with pull rod actuation on wall flange of stainless steel, can be mounted either on the right or left side of the door, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated, water inlet ¾” female
- flow rate at least 60 l/min at 1 bar flow pressure
- pull rod with ring handle made of steel, chemical resistant powder coated, variable length (min. 300 mm – max. 1660 mm)
- holder for pull rod made of steel, chemical resistant green powder coated
- opening angle 90°, not self-closing
- mounting height for lower edge of pull rod handle according to the standards listed below: 0 to 1750 mm height above floor
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.