ClassicLine variable safety shower arm
B-SAFETY body safety showers are available in a modular system. The emergency shower arms and emergency shower valves can be purchased individually and adapted to the conditions on site. In this way, almost all conceivable installation requirements can be realized.
- Material: stainless steel, plastic
- Color: green, black
- Headroom: 360-1610 mm
- Installation height: variable
- Operating pressure: 1.5 to 3 bar
- Flow rate: 50 litres / minute
- Water inlet: ¾“ female
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, DVGW, NW-0416CL0425
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The emergency shower arm is equipped with the B-SAFETY high-performance shower head, which not only meets the specifications of ANSI Z358.1 and EN 15154, but is also self-draining, largely free of calcification and maintenance, and very robust and corrosion-resistant. The limited, uniform and above all soft water jet is optimized for rinsing off chemicals on the skin.
The integrated automatic flow regulator ensures a standard-compliant spray pattern regardless of the water pressure on site. With the enclosed safety sign according to EN ISO 7010 and ASR A1.3, the B-SAFETY emergency shower is marked and visibility is improved. The viewing distance is 15 meters.
- ceiling flange with 4 mounting holes of stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, water inlet ¾” female
- ceiling shower arm ¾“ made of stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, headroom variable according to specification (min. 360 mm – max. 1610 mm)
- integrated automatic flow regulation 50 l/min. for a spray pattern acc. to the norms at a specified operating range of 1.5 to 3 bar dynamic water pressure
- high-performance shower head of chemical resistant plastics, black, with improved spray pattern, corrosion resistant, largely calcification- and maintenance-free, very robust, self-draining
- sign for body safety shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 150 x 150 mm, viewing distance 15 metre
- mounting height according to the standards listed below: lower edge of high-performance shower head 2200 mm (± 100 mm) height above floor level
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.