PremiumLine frostprotected self-draining body safety shower
The freestanding industrial safety showers are always used when wall mounting of the shower is not possible or when a central point of contact for first aid is to be created. It also makes sense to use them in large halls and production facilities. A big advantage is the good visibility of the shower from all sides. The freestanding safety showers can be optionally adapted to the requirements on site with a wide range of options.
- Material: stainless steel
- Surface: polished
- Total height: 2330 mm
- Projection: 600 mm
- Operating pressure: 1.5 to 3 bar
- Flow rate: 50 l/min
- Water inlet: ¾“ male
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, DVGW, NW-0416CL0425
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The B-SAFETY body safety showers of the PremiumLine series are made of stainless steel and are just as suitable for use in laboratories and research as for rough use in industry. The polished stainless steel surface is not only resistant to many chemicals, but also offers a modern design for laboratories and clean rooms.
The body safety showers are equipped with the B-SAFETY high-performance shower head, which not only meets the specifications of ANSI Z358.1 and EN 15154, but is also self-draining, largely free of calcification- and maintenance, and very robust and corrosion-resistant. The limited, uniform and above all soft water jet is optimized for rinsing off chemicals on the skin.
- actuation with stainless steel foot lever in the shape of a T, covered with black non-slip tape, total width 350 mm, mounting via stainless steel cable on angle diversion
- angle diversion to pull rod made of stainless steel, with mounting accessories made of stainless steel
- ball valve made of stainless steel as underfloor actuation, mounted in stainless steel cabinet, with pull rod activation 1000 mm, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated, with automatic self-draining in 1000 mm depth
- base plate with 4 mounting holes of stainless steel, polished, dimensions 200 x 200 mm
- stand pipe 1 ¼” of stainless steel three-part, polished, with top and bottom water inlet 1 ¼” female, total height 2330 mm
- wall shower arm ¾“ of stainless steel, polished, projection 600 mm
- integrated automatic flow regulation 50 l/min. for a spray pattern acc. to the norms at a specified operating range of 1.5 to 3 bar dynamic water pressure
- high-performance shower head of stainless steel, polished, with improved spray pattern, corrosion resistant, largely calcification- and maintenance-free, very robust, self-draining
- sign for body safety shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 150 x 150 mm, viewing distance 15 metre
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.