PremiumLine frost-protected self-draining body safety shower
The B-SAFETY body safety showers of the PremiumLine series are made of stainless steel and are just as suitable for use in laboratories and research as for rough use in industry. The polished stainless steel surface is not only resistant to many chemicals, but also offers a modern design for laboratories and clean rooms.
- Material: stainless steel, brass
- Surface: polished
- Projection: 470 mm
- Installation height: 2345 mm
- Operating pressure: 1.5 to 3 bar
- Flow rate: 50 l/min
- Water inlet: ¾“ female
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The body safety showers are equipped with the B-SAFETY high-performance shower head, which not only meets the specifications of ANSI Z358.1 and EN 15154, but is also self-draining, largely free of calcification- and maintenance, and very robust and corrosion-resistant. The limited, uniform and above all soft water jet is optimized for rinsing off chemicals on the skin.
The integrated automatic flow regulator ensures a standard-compliant spray pattern regardless of the water pressure on site. With the enclosed safety sign according to EN ISO 7010 and ASR A1.3, the B-SAFETY emergency shower is marked and visibility is improved. The viewing distance is 15 meters.
- 3-way-ball-valve ¾” of brass that automatically drains the shower downwards when not in use, water inlet ¾” female
- spindle extension, standard length 800 mm, can be shortened to the appropriate length on site
- lever for ball valve
- integrated automatic flow regulation 50 l/min. for a spray pattern acc. to the norms at a specified operating range of 1.5 to 3 bar dynamic water pressure
- push-on rosette of stainless steel to cover the installation
- wall shower arm ¾“ of stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, projection 470 mm
- high-performance shower head of stainless steel, polished, with improved spray pattern, corrosion resistant, largely calcification- and maintenance-free, very robust, self-draining
- sign for body safety shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 150 x 150 mm, viewing distance 15 metre
- mounting height 2345 mm (± 100 mm)
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.