ClassicLine body safety shower
The B-SAFETY body safety showers of the ClassicLine series are made of high-quality materials and are just as suitable for use in laboratories and research as they are for rough use in industry. B-SAFETY’s green chemical-resistant polyester powder coating has proven itself in many aggressive environments and is resistant to many acids and alkalis.
- Material: stainless steel, plastic
- Color: green, black
- Projection: 525 mm
- Installation height: 2345 mm (± 100 mm)
- Operating pressure: 1.5 to 3 bar
- Flow rate: 50 l/min (75/110 l/min)
- Water inlet: ¾“ female
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, DVGW, NW-0416CL0425
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The body safety showers are equipped with the B-SAFETY high-performance shower head, which not only meets the specifications of ANSI Z358.1 and EN 15154, but is also self-draining, largely free of calcification and maintenance, and very robust and corrosion-resistant. The limited, uniform and above all soft water jet is optimized for rinsing off chemicals on the skin.
The integrated automatic flow regulator ensures a standard-compliant spray pattern regardless of the water pressure on site. With the enclosed safety sign according to EN ISO 7010 and ASR A1.3, the B-SAFETY emergency shower is marked and visibility is improved. The viewing distance is 15 meters.
- ball valve made of dezincification-resistant brass with pull rod actuation on wall flange, can be mounted either on the right or left side of the door, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated, water inlet ¾” female
- pull rod with ring handle of stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, length 700 mm
- holder for pull rod made of steel, chemical resistant green powder coated
- connection pipe ¾“ of stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, length 500 mm
- wall flange with 4 mounting holes of stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated
- wall shower arm ¾“ of stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, projection 525 mm
- integrated automatic flow regulation 50 l/min. for a spray pattern acc. to the norms at a specified operating range of 1.5 to 3 bar dynamic water pressure
- high-performance shower head of chemical resistant plastics, black, with improved spray pattern, corrosion resistant, largely scale and maintenance-free, very robust, self-draining
- sign for body safety shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 150 x 150 mm, viewing distance 15 metre
- mounting height 2345 mm (± 100 mm)
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions or need help? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.