ClassicLine hand-held eye shower with two spray heads 45°
Two showers in one – this is possible by the unique construction of these showers: hand-held eye showers can be used as a fixed eye shower in the holder; or can be removed from the bracket to help injured people lying on the ground as hand-held shower.
- Material: brass, plastic
- Color: grey, green
- Dimensions (H x W): 310 x 145 mm
- Hose-Length: 1500 mm
- Operating pressure: 2.5 to 5 bar
- Flow rate: 14 litres / minute
- Water inlet: ½” female
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, NW-0417CL0263
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The hand-held eye shower is equipped with two B-SAFETY high-performance shower heads, which not only meet the requirements of EN 15154-2:2006 and ANSI Z358.1-2014, but also ensure that the water is distributed over a large area. This also takes care of the regions around the eyes and eyes can be positioned in the water jet without problems. The restricted, even and, most important of all, soft water jet has been optimized for rinsing chemicals out of the eye. The restricted, even and, most important of all, soft water jet has been optimized for rinsing chemicals out of the eye.
With the enclosed table mounting accessory, the hand-held eye shower can be mounted on the table. The robust stainless steel-coated hose in 1.5 meter length ensures good usability of the shower. The correct spray height and a standard-compliant spray pattern are achieved by the integrated flow regulator, regardless of the water pressure present. The backflow preventer built into the handle of the shower provides additional protection of the drinking water network.
- B-SAFETY ClassicLine hand-held eye shower with two spray heads 45°, table mounted
- ergonomically shaped handle with integrated, adjusting activation made of plastics, valve not self-closing
- high-performance spray heads for large-scale dispersion of water, 45° angled, with plastic spray plate, low calcification, incl. with rubber sleeves and sealed dust caps with folding mechanism, mounted over distributor fork
- integrated automatic flow regulator 14 litres / minute for a standard-compliant blasting pattern at a specified working range of 2.5 to 5 bar flow pressure
- integrated backflow preventer to protect the drinking water
stainless steel covered hose, length 1.5 meter, water inlet ½” female, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
- table mounting accessories M28x1,5x80mm made of stainless steel, incl. fastening-parts kit with nut M28x1,5mm and 2 screws M5 for mounting difficult to access, chrome-plated rosette, sealing to table surface with O-Ring
- sign for eye shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 100 x 100 mm, viewing distance 10 metre
- Mounting height 700 mm (± 200 mm)
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN 15154-2:2006
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions or need help? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.