§ 1 General Information
§ 2 Automatic data acquisition
For technical reasons the following data, among others, are transmitted to us by your Internet browser:
-Browser type and version
-Operating system used
-Web page, from which you came to us (referrer URL)
-Web page you visit
-Date and time of access
-Your Internet Protocol (IP)-address.
These anonymous data are stored separately from your personal data and, therefore, cannot be traced to an individual. They are used for statistical purposes to improve our website and services. These data are deleted after they have been analysed.
§ 3 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data) are exclusively used for contract execution. So, for example, your name and address will be passed on to the suppliers of the goods for delivery of the goods. Without your express consent or without legal basis, your personal data will not be shared with third parties except for contract management.
(2) At the request of the competent authorities, we may provide information on inventory data in individual cases, to the extent necessary for purposes of law enforcement, security through the police authorities of the countries concerned, to fulfil the statutory duties of the constitutional protection authorities of the federal and state governments, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Military or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
§ 4 Usage data
(1) Your personal data, which are necessary to allow the use of our services and to make payments (usage data), will be used for contract execution. Usage data include in particular the characteristics of your identification, information on the beginning and end of your access and the scope and use you made of the remote services. We may transmit usage data for purposes of billing (so-called settlement data) to other providers or third parties insofar as this is necessary for purposes of billing the user. This usage and billing data are deleted after full payment has been received by us. Data will be blocked instead of deleted should deletion be contrary to legal, statutory or contractual storage periods.
(2) We will also use such usage data for purposes of advertising and market research or for tailoring our offers to create user profiles using pseudonyms. You are entitled to object to this type of use of your usage data. These usage profiles are not merged with your personal data.
(3) At the request of the competent authorities, we may in individual cases provide information about usage data, to the extent necessary for purposes of law enforcement, security through the police authorities of the countries concerned, to fulfil the statutory duties of the constitutional protection authorities of the federal and state governments, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Military or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
§ 5 Information about cookies
(1) Cookies are used to recognise multiple uses of an offer by the same user. Cookies are small text files, which your Internet browser stores on your computer. If you visit our website again, these cookies submit information about you automatically. This recognition is based on your IP address that is stored in the cookies. The information thus obtained is used to optimise our offers and to allow you easier access to our site.
(2) You can prevent cookies being stored on your hard drive by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. This may, however, restrict your access to our offers.
§ 6 Information disclosure
You can request to see what information is stored about you and your pseudonym. This information can also be shared with you electronically on request. Please contact the Information Disclosure department: