PremiumLine safety shower cubicle with eye-/face wash unit with bowl and lid, with catch basin, frame and side panels of stainless steel
Safety shower cubicles are cabins with an integrated emergency shower. Due to the surrounding side walls and the built-in catch basin, the used water is collected and drained off accordingly. The large step grate can be used to operate the shower. Safety shower cubicles are used to protect laboratories or plant components from water damage, to protect against electric shocks or to protect the privacy of users.
- Material: stainless steel
- Surface: polished
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2550 x 1100 x 1100 mm
- Operating pressure: 1.5 to 3 bar
- Flow rate: 50 l/min
- Water inlet: 1 ¼” male
- Water outlet: 1 ¼” male
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-2:2006
- EN 15154-5:2019
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, DVGW, NW-0416CL0425
- DIN-DVGW, DVGW, NW-0417CL0263
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The B-SAFETY body safety showers of the PremiumLine series are made of stainless steel and are just as suitable for use in laboratories and research as for rough use in industry. The polished stainless steel surface is not only resistant to many chemicals, but also offers a modern design for laboratories and clean rooms.
The body safety showers are equipped with the B-SAFETY high-performance shower head, which not only meets the specifications of ANSI Z358.1 and EN 15154, but is also self-draining, largely free of calcification- and maintenance, and very robust and corrosion-resistant. The limited, uniform and above all soft water jet is optimized for rinsing off chemicals on the skin.
- frame made of massive stainless steel square tubes, dimensions (H x W x D): 2550 x 1100 x 1100 mm
- side panels of stainless steel, polished
- catch basin of stainless steel for safety showers, dimensions (L x W x H) 1100 x 1100 x 150 mm, drain pipe 1 1/4” male
- actuation of safety shower over foot step grate of galvanized steel possible, fastening via stainless steel cable to pull rod
- base plate with 4 mounting holes of stainless steel, polished, dimensions 200 x 200 mm
- stand pipe 1 ¼” of stainless steel two-part, polished, with top and bottom water inlet 1 ¼” male, total height 2330 mm
- connection piece ¾” of stainless steel, for easy installation and alignment of the shower
- ball valve ¾” of stainless steel, with quick connect system and pull rod actuation, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
- pull rod with ring handle of stainless steel, polished, length 700 mm
- wall shower arm ¾“ of stainless steel, polished, projection 425 mm
- integrated automatic flow regulation 50 l/min. for a spray pattern acc. to the norms at a specified operating range of 1.5 to 3 bar dynamic water pressure
- high-performance shower head of stainless steel, polished, with improved spray pattern, corrosion resistant, largely calcification- and maintenance-free, very robust, self-draining
- Hinweisschild für Körper-Notdusche nach EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, selbstklebende PVC-Folie, Abmessungen 150 x 150 mm, Erkennungsweite 15 Meter
- integrated PremiumLine eye-/face wash unit with bowl and lid for mounting on standpipe, position and orientation freely selectable
- housing, lid and bowl made of UV and impact resistant ABS plastics, water outlet 1 ½“ male
- integrated protective cover against dust
- actuation by pulling down the lid
- ball valve 3/8“ of stainless steel, with lever actuation by lid, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
- aerators made of brass with a very limited spray pattern, chrome-plated
- with integrated flow regulation valve 3/8” for setting the desired spray height and flow rate, water inlet 3/8” male
- inclusive sign for eye shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3 on the lid, dimensions 170 x 170 mm, viewing distance 17 meter
- total height 2550 mm, width 1100 mm, depth 1100 mm
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, EN 15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2:2006 and EN 15154-5:2019
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.