ClassicLine mobile tank eyewash station with stainless steel tank
Not everywhere where there is a potential danger from corrosive or flammable substances, the water connection for an emergency shower is also available. Especially on extensive industrial sites, on construction sites or in warehouses, water connections can only be realized with great effort.
- Dimensions (H x W): 850 x 450 mm
- Tank capacity: 16 litre
- Minimum filling pressure: 7 bar
- Flow rate: 7 litre / minute or 1.7 litres / minute / 0.45 GPM
- Flush time: about 2 minutes
- Water filling: flap lid
- Compressed air connection: tyre inflation valve
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-4:2009
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
Tank eye showers can be used to provide economical first aid in these locations as well. Transportable eye showers with a tank capacity of 16 liters are most commonly used. However, showers with a flushing time of less than 15 minutes should only be used to bridge the gap until a permanently installed shower is reached.
The B-SAFETY ClassicLine tank eye shower BR960005 has a 16-liter tank made of stainless steel. The filling takes place via the large hinged lid attached at the top. A minimum filling pressure of 7 bar must then be reached via the tire filling valve located on the side of this. The shower is then triggered by actuating the connected hand-held eye shower and the filled water is completely drained via the hand-held eye shower.
- tank of stainless steel, with a capacity of 16 litres, on handcart with solid rubber tyres
- water inlet via large flap lid on the tank, compressed air connection tyre inflation valve
- for mobile use or when no water connection is available
- actuation by activation of the hand-held eye shower
- hand-held eye shower with one spray head, mounting by wall bracket on the tank
- ergonomically shaped handle with integrated, adjusting activation made of plastics, valve not self-closing
- high-performance spray head for large-scale dispersion of water, with plastic spray plate, low calcification incl. with rubber sleeves and sealed dust caps with folding mechanism
- integrated automatic flow regulator 7 litres / minute (1.7 litres / minute / 0.45 GPM) for a standard-compliant spray pattern
- integrated backflow preventer
- stainless steel covered hose, length 1.5 meter, water inlet ½” female, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
- sign for eye shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3 mounted on the tank, self-adhesive PVC-film, 150 x 150 mm, viewing distance 15 metre
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 850 x 450 x 225 mm
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN 15154-4:2009
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions or need help? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.