PremiumLine safety eye shower with two spray heads 45°
Permanently installed eye showers are the best solution for many applications in laboratory, warehouse and industry. These showers are always well visible from all sides. The large PUSH lever is photoluminescent and therefore easy to find even in the dark and visibility problems. Eye showers with catch basins catch and drain the used water.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Surface: polished
- Dimensions (H x W): 180 x 230 mm
- Operating pressure: 1.5 to 5 bar
- Flow rate: 14 litres / minute
- Water connection: ¾“ male
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, NW-0417CL0263
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The eye shower is equipped with two B-SAFETY high-performance spray heads, which not only meet the requirements of EN 15154-2:2006 and ANSI Z358.1-2014, but also ensure that the water is distributed over a large area. This also takes care of the regions around the eyes and eyes can be positioned in the water jet without problems. The restricted, even and, most important of all, soft water jet has been optimized for rinsing chemicals out of the eye.
The correct spray height and a standard-compliant spray pattern are achieved by the integrated flow regulator, regardless of the water pressure applied. The rubber sleeves around the shower head protect the person seeking help from impact injuries. Dust covers on the shower head protect against contamination and open automatically when the eye shower is actuated by the water pressure. The large holes in the shower heads prevent standing water and thus calcification.
- stainless steel connection pipe for easy installation and alignment of the shower, polished, water inlet ¾” male
- ball valve ½” of stainless steel, with PUSH-lever actuation, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
- big push plate made of stainless steel, polished, length 130 mm, with large signal “PUSH”, luminescent according to DIN 67510
- integrated flow regulation 14 litre / minute for a standard-compliant jet pattern at a specified working range of 1.5 to 5 bar flow pressure
- high-performance spray heads made of stainless steel for large-scale dispersion of water, polished, 45° angled, with plastic spray plate, low calcification, incl. rubber sleeves and sealed dust caps, mounted over distributor fork
- sign for eye shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC-film, 100 x 100 mm, viewing distance 10 metre
- height 180 mm, projection 300 mm, total width incl. lever 230 mm
- mounting height 900 mm (± 200 mm)
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN 15154-2:2006
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.