ClassicLine frostprotected heated tank eyewash station with 60-litre-tank
Tank eye showers are intended for mobile use or for use in places where running water is not available. Although these showers cannot replace the use of systems permanently installed on the water network, they can provide effective first aid directly at the workplace at risk.
- Material: GFK-plastic, galvanized steel
- Colour: green
- Dimensions (H x W): 660 x 620 mm
- Tank capacity: 60 litre
- Flush time: about 15 minutes
- Heating: via self-regulating trace heating tape, power 20 W/m
- Electrical supply: 230 V – 50 Hz
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-4:2009
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
- GOST-TR-EX, Certificate-No. 0338358 0338358
As the water in the tanks ages, very close attention must be paid to regular renewal of the flushing liquid due to the risk of contamination. Depending on the type of flushing liquid, the following cycles are recommended. For drinking water, we recommend at least a weekly change of the rinsing liquid; for drinking water with an antibacterial additive, we recommend a change after a maximum of 6 months.
The B-SAFETY ClassicLine tank eye shower BR955005 has a 60-liter tank and thus ensures an uninterrupted flushing time of approximately 15 minutes. When the caps are pulled down, the rinsing process starts immediately. The shower heads emit a soft jet that supplies both eyes with the eye rinsing liquid.
- for use when no water connection is available
- wall cabinet of galvanized steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, dimensions (H x W x D): 660 x 620 x 600 mm
- additional wall brackets for better stability of galvanised steel, chemical resistant green powder coated
- isolation-package of PPB 20 g/l, black
- heating by self-regulating trace tape, output 20 W/m, electrical supply 230 V – 50 Hz
- outdoor thermostat and energy-saving-circuit (shutdown of trace tape at 14°C, switch on at 4°C)
- tank of chemical-resistant plastic, green, with a tank capacity of 60 litres
- tank is sufficient for approx. 15 minutes uninterrupted flushing time
- water inlet via large screw cap, top of tank
- easy and simple activation by dragging down the pull strip
- softly radiating low-pressure spray heads, which supply both eyes with the rinsing liquid
- sign for eye shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3 mounted on the cabinet door, self-adhesive PVC-film, 150 x 150 mm, viewing distance 15 metre
- dimensions (H x W x D): 660 x 620 x 600 mm
- suitable for use in EX zones 1 & 2, all electrical parts explosion-proof
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN 15154-4:2009
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.