PremiumLine safety eye shower in stainless steel cabinet
Permanently installed eye showers are the best solution for many applications in laboratory, warehouse and industry. These showers are always well visible from all sides. The large PUSH lever is photoluminescent and therefore easy to find even in the dark and visibility problems. Eye showers with catch basins catch and drain the used water.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Surface: polished
- Dimensions (H x W): 425 x 305 mm
- Operating pressure: 2.5 to 5 bar
- Flow rate: 14 litres / minute
- Water inlet: ½“ male
- Water outlet: ¾” male
Norms / Approvals
- EN 15154-2:2006
- ANSI Z358.1-2014
- DIN-DVGW, NW-0417CL0263
- GOST-R, Certificate-No. 0615463 0615463
The eye shower is equipped with two B-SAFETY high-performance spray heads, which not only meet the requirements of EN 15154-2:2006 and ANSI Z358.1-2014, but also ensure that the water is distributed over a large area. This also takes care of the regions around the eyes and eyes can be positioned in the water jet without problems. The restricted, even and, most important of all, soft water jet has been optimized for rinsing chemicals out of the eye.
The correct spray height and a standard-compliant spray pattern are achieved by the integrated flow regulator, regardless of the water pressure present. The rubber sleeves around the shower head protect the person seeking help from impact injuries. Dust covers on the shower head protect against contamination and open automatically when the eye shower is actuated by the water pressure. The large holes in the shower heads prevent standing water and thus calcification.
- housing of stainless steel, polished, recessed wall mounting, dimensions (H x W x D): 425 x 305 x 100 mm, mounting hole dimension (H x W): 380 x 260 mm
- integrated swivel door of stainless steel, polished, with simultaneous triggering of the eye shower when the door is swung down
- ball valve ½” of stainless steel, with swivel door actuation, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
- high-performance spray heads made of stainless for large-scale dispersion of water, polished, with plastic spray plate, low calcification, incl. rubber sleeves and sealed dust caps, mounted over distributor fork
- integrated flow regulation 14 litre / minute for a standard-compliant jet pattern at a specified working range of 2.5 to 5 bar flow pressure
- inclusive sign for eye shower according to EN ISO 7010 und ASR A1.3 on the swivel door, self-adhesive PVC-film, 100 x 100 mm, viewing distance 10 metre
- height 425 mm, width 305 mm, depth 100 mm
- hole installation dimension 380 x 260 mm
- mounting height 865 mm (± 200 mm)
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN 15154-2:2006
- DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
Do you have questions or would you like advice?
You can reach us Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 2 pm.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.